Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Jenny Endeavors

I'm really going to try to "fix" the way things are going.  I am happy to be living with Jon.  Not being with him for weeks at a time was something really difficult.  Having a house with him is a greater thing than I ever could have imagined, and Jon and I interact well.  It is good to have the best of friends near.  However, living with Jon is one of the very few things in my life I am actually satisfied with; I need to clean our house and keep it tidy and organized, I need to eat more healthily, I need to exercise and feel better, I need to find a medication that works for me, I need to find a job... there are many things I would like to accomplish.

The purpose of this blog-- Jenny Endeavors is a suitable title for now-- is to provide for me a place to post to-do lists and thoughts and ideas.  I am a writer at heart, and so it is my hope that my heart can help make everything else right (or is it write?).  I'm going to try to sort myself out through word and then action.  I hope this blog will prove a good record of a girl-in-progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment